Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snake Eyes by Humberto Ramos


So I didn't want to wrestle with the roomie's scanner today, because it's a big pain in the rear to move all the stuff around the scanner. I took this photo with my iPhone camera, just to say I did something today.

This picture of Snake Eyes was originally done by Humberto Ramos, a big influence to me. Ramos' style really stood out to me for reason last year and recently looking him up on Wikipedia, I found he's actually been around since the early 90's. The only artists that stuck out for me back then were Jim Lee, Rob Liefeld and Todd MacFarlane and then I took a long break from collecting comics. I found this picture on ComicArtFans.com and then copied it to the best of my ability. All props to Humberto Ramos.

No comments:

Post a Comment